Barbour County Landscape Contractors, Landscaping Services | Alabama Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Barbour County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Barbour County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Barbour County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Barbour County landscaping contractors
- Barbour County landscape businesses
- Barbour County landscaping companies
- Barbour County landscape services
- Barbour County landscapers
- Barbour County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Barbour County
- residential landscaping businesses Barbour County
- residential landscape companies Barbour County
- residential landscaping services Barbour County
- residential lawn care companies Barbour County
- residential landscapers Barbour County
- landscape architects Barbour County
- landscape company Barbour County
- landscape designers Barbour County
- commercial landscaping contractors Barbour County
- commercial landscape businesses Barbour County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Barbour County
- commercial landscaping companies Barbour County
- commercial landscape services Barbour County
- commercial landscapers Barbour County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Amaryllis are one of the easiest of bulbs to force and is certainly the most elegant and spectacular of the forcing bulbs. Paperwhites pale in comparison to these gigantic flowers native to South Africa and South America. And for our interested botany-gardener types, note that Amaryllis is the common name for the Hippeastrum family. Our commonly potted bloomer is a cross between various selection of H. vittatum and bred back to itself to give us a huge blooms for an extended period...
A garden without roses is, well, it just isn't quite complete. But many gardeners shy away from this best loved of all the flowering plants because of that dreaded gardening season, Winter. True, winter in any part of the country is erratic at best and many roses do require some protection from the extremes, but successful overwintering is not only possible but virtually assured when done on a timely basis...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...