Colbert County Landscaping Contractors, Landscapers, Landscape Services | Alabama Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Colbert County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service. For tips on the how to choose a landscape company or landscaping contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Colbert County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Colbert County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Colbert County landscaping contractors
- Colbert County landscape businesses
- Colbert County landscaping companies
- Colbert County landscape services
- Colbert County landscapers
- Colbert County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Colbert County
- residential landscaping businesses Colbert County
- residential landscape companies Colbert County
- residential landscaping services Colbert County
- residential lawn care companies Colbert County
- residential landscapers Colbert County
- landscape architects Colbert County
- landscape company Colbert County
- landscape designers Colbert County
- commercial landscaping contractors Colbert County
- commercial landscape businesses Colbert County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Colbert County
- commercial landscaping companies Colbert County
- commercial landscape services Colbert County
- commercial landscapers Colbert County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Award Winning Aromatic Plants
I recently was involved in the exhibition of a show garden at the 2006 Garden Heaven exhibition. I worked along with Terra Garden Ireland based in Claregalway on the bronze medal winning Malaysian themed garden Neo Nusantara. The garden combined wood, stone, earth and planting with two unique water features. The design aimed to appease and rejuvenate the five senses...
Dormant Oil Spray
Dormant oil is a nontoxic spray to control sucking and chewing insects in the egg stage before they can do any damage. Use dormant oil on trees, shrubs and evergreens in early spring while they are still dormant, before buds develop. You can buy the spray from any garden supply store or make your own from mineral oil and soap using the following recipe...
Rose Gardening - Water, Sun and Shade
The rose is not getting enough sun. Roses need a minimum 6 hours of direct sun a day to do well. The rose plant needs more water. Roses like as a minimum 1 inch of water per week during the growing season. The rose has been given too much fertilizer especially Nitrogen. Too much fertilizer can either damage the rose or cause it to grow additional leaves and stems at the expense of blooms. The rose is a new plant. Do not expect too much from a plant during its first year....