Covington County Landscaping Services, Landscape Companies | Alabama Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Covington County County landscape professionals, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more. To see tips on the best way to choose a landscaping company or landscape contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Covington County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Covington County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Covington County landscaping contractors
- Covington County landscape businesses
- Covington County landscaping companies
- Covington County landscape services
- Covington County landscapers
- Covington County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Covington County
- residential landscaping businesses Covington County
- residential landscape companies Covington County
- residential landscaping services Covington County
- residential lawn care companies Covington County
- residential landscapers Covington County
- landscape architects Covington County
- landscape company Covington County
- landscape designers Covington County
- commercial landscaping contractors Covington County
- commercial landscape businesses Covington County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Covington County
- commercial landscaping companies Covington County
- commercial landscape services Covington County
- commercial landscapers Covington County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
A garden without roses is, well, it just isn't quite complete. But many gardeners shy away from this best loved of all the flowering plants because of that dreaded gardening season, Winter. True, winter in any part of the country is erratic at best and many roses do require some protection from the extremes, but successful overwintering is not only possible but virtually assured when done on a timely basis...
November Gardening Tips
November is the second to the last month of the year. It is STILL a good time to plant. You can still plant trees, shrubs, flowers and much more. For color you can't go wrong with pansies, if planted now you can have beautiful flowers and color until late April. You can plant directly into the ground or in just about any container as long as it has good drainage. Use a good quality potting soil with additional amounts of perlite to help loosen and add tiny air pockets and help roots to breathe...
How to Create a Wildflower Garden
In today's gardens often populated by geraniums, roses, and zinnias, wildflowers can provide a simple and graceful flair. Almost any garden or landscape can be beautified by their presence. Not only are wildflowers easy to grow but they possess a natural resistance to pests, disease, and harsh climates. They can survive in clay soil, nutrient poor soil, sandy soil, and practically no soil at all. Once established in their preferred habitat, wildflowers can...