DeKalb County Landscaping Contractors, Landscape Companies | Alabama Landscaping
To help you in your search for local DeKalb County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape designers, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for DeKalb County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the DeKalb County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- DeKalb County landscaping contractors
- DeKalb County landscape businesses
- DeKalb County landscaping companies
- DeKalb County landscape services
- DeKalb County landscapers
- DeKalb County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors DeKalb County
- residential landscaping businesses DeKalb County
- residential landscape companies DeKalb County
- residential landscaping services DeKalb County
- residential lawn care companies DeKalb County
- residential landscapers DeKalb County
- landscape architects DeKalb County
- landscape company DeKalb County
- landscape designers DeKalb County
- commercial landscaping contractors DeKalb County
- commercial landscape businesses DeKalb County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies DeKalb County
- commercial landscaping companies DeKalb County
- commercial landscape services DeKalb County
- commercial landscapers DeKalb County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Timely Tips for Getting Your Garden Ready for Winter
It's fall, time to forget about the garden, right? Not so fast. Getting your garden ready for winter can make a big difference next spring. Instead of playing catch-up and fixing winter's damage, you'll be out gardening and enjoying your yard as soon as the first spring bulbs come up. A final garden cleanup is the first priority, so here's a checklist for the fall jobs to do around the yard and flower garden...
Many gardeners move potted plants from outdoors to indoors in the fall to protect them from winter weather. For example you may have a potted jade plant that does fine on the deck from April to September but would die if exposed to even moderately cold fall weather. In fact, potted houseplants often do better if given this yearly exposure to outside sun and air. Be aware, however, that you may introduce some uninvited houseguests indoors by this...
Pruning Trees and Shrubs to Enhance Garden Views
For a homeowner who doesn't necessarily spend much time in their garden but wants to enjoy it from above, taking into account the garden views from upstairs windows and/or decks will help in dictating the planting plan. In San Francisco, where garden space is typically 30' x 30', people look to maximize the design effects - creating outdoor rooms with patios, paths, fountains and arbors...