Fayette County Landscape Services, Landscaping Companies | Alabama Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Fayette County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service. For tips on the how to choose a landscape company or landscaping contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Fayette County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Fayette County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Fayette County landscaping contractors
- Fayette County landscape businesses
- Fayette County landscaping companies
- Fayette County landscape services
- Fayette County landscapers
- Fayette County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Fayette County
- residential landscaping businesses Fayette County
- residential landscape companies Fayette County
- residential landscaping services Fayette County
- residential lawn care companies Fayette County
- residential landscapers Fayette County
- landscape architects Fayette County
- landscape company Fayette County
- landscape designers Fayette County
- commercial landscaping contractors Fayette County
- commercial landscape businesses Fayette County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Fayette County
- commercial landscaping companies Fayette County
- commercial landscape services Fayette County
- commercial landscapers Fayette County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Do You Need Annuals or Perennials for Your Garden
The crocus delights us in early spring as it dares to peek through the snow and lift its face to the sun. Soon after follow tulips, narcissus, iris, lilacs - all perennials that welcome spring with vibrant color and fragrance. Perennial plants bloom at different times during the growing season and delight you with variety in color and size from earliest spring to late autumn. However, many perennials like those mentioned, bloom only for a few short weeks and then disappear from the landscape until the following year...
Small Garden Design - Creating Illusions of More Space
While designing small area gardens does have some of its own special challenges, the opportunity for creativity is multiplied within these small spaces. It is possible to create more atmosphere and impact with less. And while most people do a great job of creating beautiful gardens within confined areas, balconies, rooftops, and courtyards, the greatest challenge is still in making small gardens feel larger than they really are...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...