Franklin County Landscaping Companies, Landscapers, Landscape Services | Alabama Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Franklin County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, landscape design or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service including number of employees, how long they've been in business, services they offer, languages spoken, contact information and much more. For tips on how to choose a landscape professional or landscaping contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Franklin County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Franklin County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Franklin County landscaping contractors
- Franklin County landscape businesses
- Franklin County landscaping companies
- Franklin County landscape services
- Franklin County landscapers
- Franklin County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Franklin County
- residential landscaping businesses Franklin County
- residential landscape companies Franklin County
- residential landscaping services Franklin County
- residential lawn care companies Franklin County
- residential landscapers Franklin County
- landscape architects Franklin County
- landscape company Franklin County
- landscape designers Franklin County
- commercial landscaping contractors Franklin County
- commercial landscape businesses Franklin County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Franklin County
- commercial landscaping companies Franklin County
- commercial landscape services Franklin County
- commercial landscapers Franklin County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Heathers are low-growing, shrub-like perennials that blossom into a sea of color. They look great planted with dwarf conifers, especially when a variety of shapes, colors and textures are used. Interplant late flowering varieties with deciduous plants that have colorful foliage in the fall for a striking display, and use them in camellia and rhododendron beds to add summer color...
Landscaping With Railway Ties
Using wood railway ties that have been impregnated with creosote in your landscaping project may give you the appearance that you are looking for, but it is important to understand the problems that you may encounter. Wood railway ties are manufactured by saturating raw lumber with a product generally referred to as creosote. Creosote is the generic name used for a variety of wood preservatives: wood creosote, coal tar creosote, coal tar, coal tar pitch...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...