Franklin County Landscape Contractors, Landscaping Services | Alabama Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Franklin County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape designers, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Franklin County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Franklin County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Franklin County landscaping contractors
- Franklin County landscape businesses
- Franklin County landscaping companies
- Franklin County landscape services
- Franklin County landscapers
- Franklin County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Franklin County
- residential landscaping businesses Franklin County
- residential landscape companies Franklin County
- residential landscaping services Franklin County
- residential lawn care companies Franklin County
- residential landscapers Franklin County
- landscape architects Franklin County
- landscape company Franklin County
- landscape designers Franklin County
- commercial landscaping contractors Franklin County
- commercial landscape businesses Franklin County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Franklin County
- commercial landscaping companies Franklin County
- commercial landscape services Franklin County
- commercial landscapers Franklin County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Best Perennial Plants for Summer Color
Summer is here and it's time to plant and enjoy the beautiful flowers that blossom during the heat of the season. A perennial plant is one that remains in the ground for two or more years and ultimately gives a garden its character. Most perennials spread readily, filling out gardens and providing a show of color year after year...
Landscaping With Railway Ties
Using wood railway ties that have been impregnated with creosote in your landscaping project may give you the appearance that you are looking for, but it is important to understand the problems that you may encounter. Wood railway ties are manufactured by saturating raw lumber with a product generally referred to as creosote. Creosote is the generic name used for a variety of wood preservatives: wood creosote, coal tar creosote, coal tar, coal tar pitch...
Growing and Harvesting Dill
Dill is one of the easiest herbs to grow and would make a great first herb for someone who has never grown herbs before. You'll find lots of uses for both the fronds and the seeds in the kitchen. A sprig of dill will perk up almost any soup, salad, or main dish. You can buy transplants at your local garden center, but there is no need because dill is easy to grow from seeds...