Kenai Peninsula County Landscape Companies, Landscaping Contractors | Alaska Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Kenai Peninsula County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service. To view tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Kenai Peninsula County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Kenai Peninsula County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Kenai Peninsula County landscaping contractors
- Kenai Peninsula County landscape businesses
- Kenai Peninsula County landscaping companies
- Kenai Peninsula County landscape services
- Kenai Peninsula County landscapers
- Kenai Peninsula County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Kenai Peninsula County
- residential landscaping businesses Kenai Peninsula County
- residential landscape companies Kenai Peninsula County
- residential landscaping services Kenai Peninsula County
- residential lawn care companies Kenai Peninsula County
- residential landscapers Kenai Peninsula County
- landscape architects Kenai Peninsula County
- landscape company Kenai Peninsula County
- landscape designers Kenai Peninsula County
- commercial landscaping contractors Kenai Peninsula County
- commercial landscape businesses Kenai Peninsula County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Kenai Peninsula County
- commercial landscaping companies Kenai Peninsula County
- commercial landscape services Kenai Peninsula County
- commercial landscapers Kenai Peninsula County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Unifying and Separating Landscaping Planting Beds
There are thousands of plant combinations, companion plantings, and color combinations that will work well in landscaping and garden planting schemes. And from a beginner or do-it-yourself standpoint, simplicity and repitition in planting is a good starting point that can be added to later. I usually say to pick a color scheme of two or three colors and repeat it throughout the garden...
Consider Drip Irrigation for Your Landscaping
Drip irrigation reduces water usage, easily irrigates odd-shaped and narrow areas, accommodates hanging baskets and other types of planters, and may be exempt from water restrictions imposed during drought. Installation of a drip irrigation system is relatively easy and can be accomplished by most home handymen...
How to Grow Japanese Red Maple Trees from Seed
Most Japanese Maple seeds ripen in the fall. Watch the tree and wait for the seeds to turn brown. The seeds are ready to be harvested when they are brown and can be easily removed from the tree. The seeds are attached to a wing, it's best to break the wing off before storing or planting the seeds. Japanese Maple seeds have a very hard outer coating as do many ornamental plants. Under natural conditions the seeds would have to be on the ground for almost two years before they would germinate...