Kodiak Island County Landscape Services, Landscaping Companies | Residential Alaska Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Kodiak Island County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, landscape design or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service including number of employees, how long they've been in business, services they offer, languages spoken, contact information and much more. For tips on how to choose a landscape professional or landscaping contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Kodiak Island County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Kodiak Island County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Kodiak Island County landscaping contractors
- Kodiak Island County landscape businesses
- Kodiak Island County landscaping companies
- Kodiak Island County landscape services
- Kodiak Island County landscapers
- Kodiak Island County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Kodiak Island County
- residential landscaping businesses Kodiak Island County
- residential landscape companies Kodiak Island County
- residential landscaping services Kodiak Island County
- residential lawn care companies Kodiak Island County
- residential landscapers Kodiak Island County
- landscape architects Kodiak Island County
- landscape company Kodiak Island County
- landscape designers Kodiak Island County
- commercial landscaping contractors Kodiak Island County
- commercial landscape businesses Kodiak Island County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Kodiak Island County
- commercial landscaping companies Kodiak Island County
- commercial landscape services Kodiak Island County
- commercial landscapers Kodiak Island County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Early Spring Rose Gardening Tasks
If you live in an area where you can start seeing the promise of spring in late March or early April, then you're an early spring rose gardener. However, if you live where March and April bring the season's best skiing, then just keep waiting out old man winter until your turn at spring arrives and then follow the tips in this article...
Rose Gardening - Water, Sun and Shade
The rose is not getting enough sun. Roses need a minimum 6 hours of direct sun a day to do well. The rose plant needs more water. Roses like as a minimum 1 inch of water per week during the growing season. The rose has been given too much fertilizer especially Nitrogen. Too much fertilizer can either damage the rose or cause it to grow additional leaves and stems at the expense of blooms. The rose is a new plant. Do not expect too much from a plant during its first year....