North Slope County Landscape Contractors, Landscaping Services | Alaska Landscaping
To help you in your search for local North Slope County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape designers, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for North Slope County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the North Slope County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- North Slope County landscaping contractors
- North Slope County landscape businesses
- North Slope County landscaping companies
- North Slope County landscape services
- North Slope County landscapers
- North Slope County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors North Slope County
- residential landscaping businesses North Slope County
- residential landscape companies North Slope County
- residential landscaping services North Slope County
- residential lawn care companies North Slope County
- residential landscapers North Slope County
- landscape architects North Slope County
- landscape company North Slope County
- landscape designers North Slope County
- commercial landscaping contractors North Slope County
- commercial landscape businesses North Slope County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies North Slope County
- commercial landscaping companies North Slope County
- commercial landscape services North Slope County
- commercial landscapers North Slope County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Some Favorite Garden Bulbs
Bulbs are a great addition to any garden as they will provide color year after year and can even provide additional flowers to be divided and planted in another part of the garden. Unlike, annuals, bulb flowers do not need to be planted each year. Bulbs are hardy in nature and there is a color, shape or size that should suit any gardening need. Here's some favorite garden bulbs and their planting needs...
November Gardening Tips
November is the second to the last month of the year. It is STILL a good time to plant. You can still plant trees, shrubs, flowers and much more. For color you can't go wrong with pansies, if planted now you can have beautiful flowers and color until late April. You can plant directly into the ground or in just about any container as long as it has good drainage. Use a good quality potting soil with additional amounts of perlite to help loosen and add tiny air pockets and help roots to breathe...
Growing and Preserving Cut Flowers
There is nothing more cheerful than vases full of fresh flowers placed around the house that have been grown and cut from your own garden. A cut flower is one that has been cut at the stem and placed in a vase of water. Cut flowers are grown from both annual and perennial plants. Here is a short list (by common name) of cut flowers that you can grow in your own garden to enjoy for many years to come...