Alameda County Landscape Services, Landscaping Contractors | Residential California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Alameda County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more. To view specific tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Alameda County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Alameda County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Alameda County landscaping contractors
- Alameda County landscape businesses
- Alameda County landscaping companies
- Alameda County landscape services
- Alameda County landscapers
- Alameda County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Alameda County
- residential landscaping businesses Alameda County
- residential landscape companies Alameda County
- residential landscaping services Alameda County
- residential lawn care companies Alameda County
- residential landscapers Alameda County
- landscape architects Alameda County
- landscape company Alameda County
- landscape designers Alameda County
- commercial landscaping contractors Alameda County
- commercial landscape businesses Alameda County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Alameda County
- commercial landscaping companies Alameda County
- commercial landscape services Alameda County
- commercial landscapers Alameda County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
First Aid for a Dried Out Hanging Basket
Let's face it, our houseplants aren't the most important things on our to-do lists, and even the most attentive landscape gardeners will sometimes forget to water the hanging baskets. The good news is that unless the plants are completely dead, they can usually be revived...
Time for a Flower Garden Tune-Up
Creating a lush flower garden from scratch takes time - many perennial plants need a couple of years to grow to showy sizes. So don't worry if it takes several seasons to get your flower garden looking the way you'd want it to. That's perfectly normal. This is a good time of year to take stock of your garden design. Ask yourself the following questions - the answers should give you some ideas on which projects to do this spring...