El Dorado County Landscaping Companies, Landscapers, Landscape Contractors | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local El Dorado County County landscape professionals, landscape design companies, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for El Dorado County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the El Dorado County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- El Dorado County landscaping contractors
- El Dorado County landscape businesses
- El Dorado County landscaping companies
- El Dorado County landscape services
- El Dorado County landscapers
- El Dorado County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors El Dorado County
- residential landscaping businesses El Dorado County
- residential landscape companies El Dorado County
- residential landscaping services El Dorado County
- residential lawn care companies El Dorado County
- residential landscapers El Dorado County
- landscape architects El Dorado County
- landscape company El Dorado County
- landscape designers El Dorado County
- commercial landscaping contractors El Dorado County
- commercial landscape businesses El Dorado County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies El Dorado County
- commercial landscaping companies El Dorado County
- commercial landscape services El Dorado County
- commercial landscapers El Dorado County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Using Manure In The Garden
Animal manure is not only a good fertilizer, but also helps to condition the soil. Here are some guidelines for using manure in the garden. First, don't use dog or cat manure. These manures often carry diseases that can be spread to children. Second, never use fresh manure, since it contains soluble nitrogen compounds and ammonia that can burn plants and interfere with seed germination. Manure that is well composted or has aged for about six months is best. When added to the compost pile, manure will speed the composting process...
Proper Landscaping for your Investment Property
There are many aspects of property management that are not glamorous, exciting or necessarily exhilarating. After the adrenaline of the acquisition has faded into the not-too-distant past, there is the day-to-day care and feeding of the investment property itself and landscaping falls into this category...
Decorative Stone Uses for Landscaping
One of the benefits resulting from the diminishing rainfall now being experienced in Australia is the growing realization by the community that there are alternatives to the vast areas of lawn traditionally found around suburban houses. The new trend toward smaller property sizes has also caused people to look at more practical uses that could be made of the surrounds to their homes...