El Dorado County Landscaping Contractors, Landscape Services | Residential California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local El Dorado County County landscape professionals, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscape designers, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service. To see tips on the best way to choose a landscaping company or landscape contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for El Dorado County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the El Dorado County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- El Dorado County landscaping contractors
- El Dorado County landscape businesses
- El Dorado County landscaping companies
- El Dorado County landscape services
- El Dorado County landscapers
- El Dorado County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors El Dorado County
- residential landscaping businesses El Dorado County
- residential landscape companies El Dorado County
- residential landscaping services El Dorado County
- residential lawn care companies El Dorado County
- residential landscapers El Dorado County
- landscape architects El Dorado County
- landscape company El Dorado County
- landscape designers El Dorado County
- commercial landscaping contractors El Dorado County
- commercial landscape businesses El Dorado County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies El Dorado County
- commercial landscaping companies El Dorado County
- commercial landscape services El Dorado County
- commercial landscapers El Dorado County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Caring for Winter Birds
If you have a problem with birds crashing into your windows, try placing sun ornaments and other objects in the window to let them know they can't fly through. Avoid hanging plants in front of the window - this is just inviting trouble. If a bird has a mishap, place him in a well-ventilated box in a warm area to recover. He may only be stunned. Never handle birds or any other wild animal with your bare hands...
Ladybugs, Ladybugs, Come to My Garden
Ladybugs, also called lady beetles or ladybirds, can be a gardener's best friend. The ladybug's bright coloring brings welcomed cheer to the garden, as well as helping with pest control. Since medieval times, ladybugs have been valued by farmers all over the world. Many believe that the ladybug was divinely sent to free crops of insect pests. In fact, that is how the ladybug got its name...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...