Los Angeles County Landscaping Services, Landscapers, Landscape Contractors | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Los Angeles County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service. For tips on the how to choose a landscape company or landscaping contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Los Angeles County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Los Angeles County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Los Angeles County landscaping contractors
- Los Angeles County landscape businesses
- Los Angeles County landscaping companies
- Los Angeles County landscape services
- Los Angeles County landscapers
- Los Angeles County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Los Angeles County
- residential landscaping businesses Los Angeles County
- residential landscape companies Los Angeles County
- residential landscaping services Los Angeles County
- residential lawn care companies Los Angeles County
- residential landscapers Los Angeles County
- landscape architects Los Angeles County
- landscape company Los Angeles County
- landscape designers Los Angeles County
- commercial landscaping contractors Los Angeles County
- commercial landscape businesses Los Angeles County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Los Angeles County
- commercial landscaping companies Los Angeles County
- commercial landscape services Los Angeles County
- commercial landscapers Los Angeles County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
2 Ways to Safely Transplant Rose Bushes of Any Age
You will occasionally want to move a rose bush from one location to another, but fear shocking the bush too much and having it die. However, here are two effective ways to minimize the shock to the bush so you can successfully move it to another, more suitable place in your flower garden...
The Magic of Annual Vines
For the cost of a packet of seeds, you can quickly create a show stopping garden accent or a living hideaway for children, hide a rusty chain link fence or an unsightly garage wall, and turn an ordinary balcony into a private garden. Started from seeds, annual vines will scramble to heights of 20 feet or more, highlighting features you want to show off and covering eyesores...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...