Los Angeles County Landscaping Contractors, Landscape Services | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Los Angeles County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Los Angeles County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Los Angeles County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Los Angeles County landscaping contractors
- Los Angeles County landscape businesses
- Los Angeles County landscaping companies
- Los Angeles County landscape services
- Los Angeles County landscapers
- Los Angeles County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Los Angeles County
- residential landscaping businesses Los Angeles County
- residential landscape companies Los Angeles County
- residential landscaping services Los Angeles County
- residential lawn care companies Los Angeles County
- residential landscapers Los Angeles County
- landscape architects Los Angeles County
- landscape company Los Angeles County
- landscape designers Los Angeles County
- commercial landscaping contractors Los Angeles County
- commercial landscape businesses Los Angeles County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Los Angeles County
- commercial landscaping companies Los Angeles County
- commercial landscape services Los Angeles County
- commercial landscapers Los Angeles County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Using Manure In The Garden
Animal manure is not only a good fertilizer, but also helps to condition the soil. Here are some guidelines for using manure in the garden. First, don't use dog or cat manure. These manures often carry diseases that can be spread to children. Second, never use fresh manure, since it contains soluble nitrogen compounds and ammonia that can burn plants and interfere with seed germination. Manure that is well composted or has aged for about six months is best. When added to the compost pile, manure will speed the composting process...
Proper Landscaping for your Investment Property
There are many aspects of property management that are not glamorous, exciting or necessarily exhilarating. After the adrenaline of the acquisition has faded into the not-too-distant past, there is the day-to-day care and feeding of the investment property itself and landscaping falls into this category...
Growing and Harvesting Dill
Dill is one of the easiest herbs to grow and would make a great first herb for someone who has never grown herbs before. You'll find lots of uses for both the fronds and the seeds in the kitchen. A sprig of dill will perk up almost any soup, salad, or main dish. You can buy transplants at your local garden center, but there is no need because dill is easy to grow from seeds...