Monterey County Landscape Services, Landscaping Contractors | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Monterey County County landscape professionals, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscape designers, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service. To see tips on the best way to choose a landscaping company or landscape contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Monterey County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Monterey County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Monterey County landscaping contractors
- Monterey County landscape businesses
- Monterey County landscaping companies
- Monterey County landscape services
- Monterey County landscapers
- Monterey County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Monterey County
- residential landscaping businesses Monterey County
- residential landscape companies Monterey County
- residential landscaping services Monterey County
- residential lawn care companies Monterey County
- residential landscapers Monterey County
- landscape architects Monterey County
- landscape company Monterey County
- landscape designers Monterey County
- commercial landscaping contractors Monterey County
- commercial landscape businesses Monterey County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Monterey County
- commercial landscaping companies Monterey County
- commercial landscape services Monterey County
- commercial landscapers Monterey County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
A garden without roses is, well, it just isn't quite complete. But many gardeners shy away from this best loved of all the flowering plants because of that dreaded gardening season, Winter. True, winter in any part of the country is erratic at best and many roses do require some protection from the extremes, but successful overwintering is not only possible but virtually assured when done on a timely basis...
Time for a Flower Garden Tune-Up
Creating a lush flower garden from scratch takes time - many perennial plants need a couple of years to grow to showy sizes. So don't worry if it takes several seasons to get your flower garden looking the way you'd want it to. That's perfectly normal. This is a good time of year to take stock of your garden design. Ask yourself the following questions - the answers should give you some ideas on which projects to do this spring...