Orange County Landscape Contractors, Landscapers, Landscaping Companies | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Orange County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, landscape design companies, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Orange County Landscape Companies:
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Orange County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
If you are an Orange County landscape contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Landscaping Maintenance vs. Landscape Installation & Design...
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Orange County landscaping contractors
- Orange County landscape businesses
- Orange County landscaping companies
- Orange County landscape services
- Orange County landscapers
- Orange County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Orange County
- residential landscaping businesses Orange County
- residential landscape companies Orange County
- residential landscaping services Orange County
- residential lawn care companies Orange County
- residential landscapers Orange County
- landscape architects Orange County
- landscape company Orange County
- landscape designers Orange County
- commercial landscaping contractors Orange County
- commercial landscape businesses Orange County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Orange County
- commercial landscaping companies Orange County
- commercial landscape services Orange County
- commercial landscapers Orange County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Rose Cutting Tips That Maximize Display Life
What could smell or look lovelier than a vase full of stunning roses? With just a little care, they can last a very long time in a vase. Here are 5 Tips For Cutting Roses. First, wait until after 3 p.m. to cut, when their nutrient levels are the highest. Second, choose buds that have just started to open, only one-third to one-half of the way through the process. Once a bud has fully opened, it's too late to cut...
Attracting Birds to the Garden
A gardener's relationship with birds is one of mutual benefit. The gardener provides for a few of the birds basic needs, and the birds help to keep down the insect population while treating us to an unending source of entertainment. Birds take their role as insect predator seriously. A single bird will gulp down 500 to 1,000 insects in an afternoon...
How to Grow Japanese Red Maple Trees from Seed
Most Japanese Maple seeds ripen in the fall. Watch the tree and wait for the seeds to turn brown. The seeds are ready to be harvested when they are brown and can be easily removed from the tree. The seeds are attached to a wing, it's best to break the wing off before storing or planting the seeds. Japanese Maple seeds have a very hard outer coating as do many ornamental plants. Under natural conditions the seeds would have to be on the ground for almost two years before they would germinate...