Placer County Landscaping Services, Landscape Companies | Residential California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Placer County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more. To view specific tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Placer County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Placer County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Placer County landscaping contractors
- Placer County landscape businesses
- Placer County landscaping companies
- Placer County landscape services
- Placer County landscapers
- Placer County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Placer County
- residential landscaping businesses Placer County
- residential landscape companies Placer County
- residential landscaping services Placer County
- residential lawn care companies Placer County
- residential landscapers Placer County
- landscape architects Placer County
- landscape company Placer County
- landscape designers Placer County
- commercial landscaping contractors Placer County
- commercial landscape businesses Placer County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Placer County
- commercial landscaping companies Placer County
- commercial landscape services Placer County
- commercial landscapers Placer County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
A Flower Garden for Your Home
Picture a constant supply of beautiful cut flowers for your home, or fresh cut flowers for friends, and special occasions. Beautiful flowers at your disposal are possible by planting a well-stocked flower garden. To begin your flower garden, select a sunny area, as a flower garden usually requires 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight each day...
The Magic of Annual Vines
For the cost of a packet of seeds, you can quickly create a show stopping garden accent or a living hideaway for children, hide a rusty chain link fence or an unsightly garage wall, and turn an ordinary balcony into a private garden. Started from seeds, annual vines will scramble to heights of 20 feet or more, highlighting features you want to show off and covering eyesores...
Growing and Preserving Cut Flowers
There is nothing more cheerful than vases full of fresh flowers placed around the house that have been grown and cut from your own garden. A cut flower is one that has been cut at the stem and placed in a vase of water. Cut flowers are grown from both annual and perennial plants. Here is a short list (by common name) of cut flowers that you can grow in your own garden to enjoy for many years to come...