Placer County Landscape Services, Landscaping Contractors | Residential California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Placer County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Placer County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Placer County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Placer County landscaping contractors
- Placer County landscape businesses
- Placer County landscaping companies
- Placer County landscape services
- Placer County landscapers
- Placer County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Placer County
- residential landscaping businesses Placer County
- residential landscape companies Placer County
- residential landscaping services Placer County
- residential lawn care companies Placer County
- residential landscapers Placer County
- landscape architects Placer County
- landscape company Placer County
- landscape designers Placer County
- commercial landscaping contractors Placer County
- commercial landscape businesses Placer County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Placer County
- commercial landscaping companies Placer County
- commercial landscape services Placer County
- commercial landscapers Placer County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Walk Your Way to Longevity with Concrete Pavers
The journey to a great looking home can begin with a single step-along a new walk or stairway. Here are some stylish ideas for sprucing up the paths, patios and driveways around your place. If your walkway seems more like an obstacle course or labyrinth it might be time to replace it. First choose a style that suits both your house and your own sensitivities. Owners of older homes may opt for a more traditional and muted design while...
Creating Your Own Garden in Small Spaces
Anyone can have a garden, even those apartment dwellers living in the smallest apartments. If you have a balcony, all you need is a little imagination and patience, and a bit of a green thumb and you too can have a pocket garden worth bragging about. The balcony is actually the most underused space in an apartment and it's precious space for wannabe gardener...
Don't let the delicate appearance fool you! These little gems are hardy enough to grow outdoors in zones 6-10 without winter protection, and with a good cover of mulch they will survive winters as far north as zone 4. Miniature roses are surprisingly easy to grow, and they look great as edgings for your beds or borders, accent plants for rock gardens, and as houseplants...