Sacramento County Landscape Companies, Landscaping Contractors | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Sacramento County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape designers, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Sacramento County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Sacramento County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Sacramento County landscaping contractors
- Sacramento County landscape businesses
- Sacramento County landscaping companies
- Sacramento County landscape services
- Sacramento County landscapers
- Sacramento County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Sacramento County
- residential landscaping businesses Sacramento County
- residential landscape companies Sacramento County
- residential landscaping services Sacramento County
- residential lawn care companies Sacramento County
- residential landscapers Sacramento County
- landscape architects Sacramento County
- landscape company Sacramento County
- landscape designers Sacramento County
- commercial landscaping contractors Sacramento County
- commercial landscape businesses Sacramento County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Sacramento County
- commercial landscaping companies Sacramento County
- commercial landscape services Sacramento County
- commercial landscapers Sacramento County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Patio Furniture Sets - Teak, Adirondack and More
For a comfortable, homey feel to your outdoor spaces, take a look at adding something casual to your outdoor rooms. Teak patio furniture that look warm and inviting encourage your guests to sit for a while and relax. There are many styles of patio furniture...
Beat the Weeds and Save Time in the Garden
So often new gardeners are put off the idea of gardening by thinking about the time it might take, and the hard work involved. The popular idea of a low-maintenance garden is one of covering the space with decking and gravel, planted with a few grasses and pots of evergreens. However, I have discovered an ideal way to help thwart one of the most time-consuming chores in the garden - that of weeding....
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...