San Luis Obispo County Landscape Contractors, Landscapers, Landscaping Companies | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local San Luis Obispo County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, landscape design companies, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for San Luis Obispo County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the San Luis Obispo County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- San Luis Obispo County landscaping contractors
- San Luis Obispo County landscape businesses
- San Luis Obispo County landscaping companies
- San Luis Obispo County landscape services
- San Luis Obispo County landscapers
- San Luis Obispo County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors San Luis Obispo County
- residential landscaping businesses San Luis Obispo County
- residential landscape companies San Luis Obispo County
- residential landscaping services San Luis Obispo County
- residential lawn care companies San Luis Obispo County
- residential landscapers San Luis Obispo County
- landscape architects San Luis Obispo County
- landscape company San Luis Obispo County
- landscape designers San Luis Obispo County
- commercial landscaping contractors San Luis Obispo County
- commercial landscape businesses San Luis Obispo County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies San Luis Obispo County
- commercial landscaping companies San Luis Obispo County
- commercial landscape services San Luis Obispo County
- commercial landscapers San Luis Obispo County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Using Manure In The Garden
Animal manure is not only a good fertilizer, but also helps to condition the soil. Here are some guidelines for using manure in the garden. First, don't use dog or cat manure. These manures often carry diseases that can be spread to children. Second, never use fresh manure, since it contains soluble nitrogen compounds and ammonia that can burn plants and interfere with seed germination. Manure that is well composted or has aged for about six months is best. When added to the compost pile, manure will speed the composting process...
Consider Drip Irrigation for Your Landscaping
Drip irrigation reduces water usage, easily irrigates odd-shaped and narrow areas, accommodates hanging baskets and other types of planters, and may be exempt from water restrictions imposed during drought. Installation of a drip irrigation system is relatively easy and can be accomplished by most home handymen...
Three Hillside Landscaping Tips for a Beautiful and Healthy Garden
Hillside landscaping is considered one of the challenging jobs by landscape designers. The simple reason for this is the problem of soil erosion and inability to hold water that is necessary for the healthy growth of plants...