Santa Barbara County Landscaping Companies, Landscapers, Landscape Services | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Santa Barbara County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Santa Barbara County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Santa Barbara County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Santa Barbara County landscaping contractors
- Santa Barbara County landscape businesses
- Santa Barbara County landscaping companies
- Santa Barbara County landscape services
- Santa Barbara County landscapers
- Santa Barbara County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Santa Barbara County
- residential landscaping businesses Santa Barbara County
- residential landscape companies Santa Barbara County
- residential landscaping services Santa Barbara County
- residential lawn care companies Santa Barbara County
- residential landscapers Santa Barbara County
- landscape architects Santa Barbara County
- landscape company Santa Barbara County
- landscape designers Santa Barbara County
- commercial landscaping contractors Santa Barbara County
- commercial landscape businesses Santa Barbara County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Santa Barbara County
- commercial landscaping companies Santa Barbara County
- commercial landscape services Santa Barbara County
- commercial landscapers Santa Barbara County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
A Flower Garden for Your Home
Picture a constant supply of beautiful cut flowers for your home, or fresh cut flowers for friends, and special occasions. Beautiful flowers at your disposal are possible by planting a well-stocked flower garden. To begin your flower garden, select a sunny area, as a flower garden usually requires 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight each day...
Soil, Drainage, and Water
Having a beautiful and thriving yard isn't an act of chance. Before you go shopping for trees, flowers, plants and shrubs, you should understand that half of them are meant to be underground. The root systems of your future plants and trees will decide if they live or die, and their future health is determined by the environment you will be planting them in. So, before you bring home a truck load of things to plant, you should take a good look at the soil and drainage conditions on your property to see if there is any room for improvement...
Planting Around Tree Roots
Have you ever tried to cut through layers of maple roots to plant that groundcover or flowering shrub that you so diligently picked out? Have you ever found that after picking the perfect spot to plant that there is a four-inch diameter root in the middle of the hole? Well there is a better way to plant in the shade and it does not involve digging at all. After years of struggling with pick axes and shovels, I started planting on top of the soil...