Santa Clara County Landscaping Companies, Landscape Contractors | Residential California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Santa Clara County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Santa Clara County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Santa Clara County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Santa Clara County landscaping contractors
- Santa Clara County landscape businesses
- Santa Clara County landscaping companies
- Santa Clara County landscape services
- Santa Clara County landscapers
- Santa Clara County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Santa Clara County
- residential landscaping businesses Santa Clara County
- residential landscape companies Santa Clara County
- residential landscaping services Santa Clara County
- residential lawn care companies Santa Clara County
- residential landscapers Santa Clara County
- landscape architects Santa Clara County
- landscape company Santa Clara County
- landscape designers Santa Clara County
- commercial landscaping contractors Santa Clara County
- commercial landscape businesses Santa Clara County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Santa Clara County
- commercial landscaping companies Santa Clara County
- commercial landscape services Santa Clara County
- commercial landscapers Santa Clara County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Caring for Winter Birds
If you have a problem with birds crashing into your windows, try placing sun ornaments and other objects in the window to let them know they can't fly through. Avoid hanging plants in front of the window - this is just inviting trouble. If a bird has a mishap, place him in a well-ventilated box in a warm area to recover. He may only be stunned. Never handle birds or any other wild animal with your bare hands...
First Aid for a Dried Out Hanging Basket
Let's face it, our houseplants aren't the most important things on our to-do lists, and even the most attentive landscape gardeners will sometimes forget to water the hanging baskets. The good news is that unless the plants are completely dead, they can usually be revived...
Growing and Harvesting Dill
Dill is one of the easiest herbs to grow and would make a great first herb for someone who has never grown herbs before. You'll find lots of uses for both the fronds and the seeds in the kitchen. A sprig of dill will perk up almost any soup, salad, or main dish. You can buy transplants at your local garden center, but there is no need because dill is easy to grow from seeds...