Santa Clara County Landscape Services, Landscaping Contractors | Residential California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Santa Clara County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service. To view tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Santa Clara County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Santa Clara County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Santa Clara County landscaping contractors
- Santa Clara County landscape businesses
- Santa Clara County landscaping companies
- Santa Clara County landscape services
- Santa Clara County landscapers
- Santa Clara County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Santa Clara County
- residential landscaping businesses Santa Clara County
- residential landscape companies Santa Clara County
- residential landscaping services Santa Clara County
- residential lawn care companies Santa Clara County
- residential landscapers Santa Clara County
- landscape architects Santa Clara County
- landscape company Santa Clara County
- landscape designers Santa Clara County
- commercial landscaping contractors Santa Clara County
- commercial landscape businesses Santa Clara County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Santa Clara County
- commercial landscaping companies Santa Clara County
- commercial landscape services Santa Clara County
- commercial landscapers Santa Clara County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Patio Furniture Sets - Teak, Adirondack and More
For a comfortable, homey feel to your outdoor spaces, take a look at adding something casual to your outdoor rooms. Teak patio furniture that look warm and inviting encourage your guests to sit for a while and relax. There are many styles of patio furniture...
Beat the Weeds and Save Time in the Garden
So often new gardeners are put off the idea of gardening by thinking about the time it might take, and the hard work involved. The popular idea of a low-maintenance garden is one of covering the space with decking and gravel, planted with a few grasses and pots of evergreens. However, I have discovered an ideal way to help thwart one of the most time-consuming chores in the garden - that of weeding....
Pruning Trees and Shrubs to Enhance Garden Views
For a homeowner who doesn't necessarily spend much time in their garden but wants to enjoy it from above, taking into account the garden views from upstairs windows and/or decks will help in dictating the planting plan. In San Francisco, where garden space is typically 30' x 30', people look to maximize the design effects - creating outdoor rooms with patios, paths, fountains and arbors...