Santa Cruz County Landscape Services, Landscaping Contractors | Residential California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Santa Cruz County County landscape professionals, landscape design companies, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Santa Cruz County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Santa Cruz County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Santa Cruz County landscaping contractors
- Santa Cruz County landscape businesses
- Santa Cruz County landscaping companies
- Santa Cruz County landscape services
- Santa Cruz County landscapers
- Santa Cruz County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Santa Cruz County
- residential landscaping businesses Santa Cruz County
- residential landscape companies Santa Cruz County
- residential landscaping services Santa Cruz County
- residential lawn care companies Santa Cruz County
- residential landscapers Santa Cruz County
- landscape architects Santa Cruz County
- landscape company Santa Cruz County
- landscape designers Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscaping contractors Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscape businesses Santa Cruz County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscaping companies Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscape services Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscapers Santa Cruz County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Lawn Care Tips
How to get a perfect lawn is what most homeowners want to know. A good grass is not easily won. There are many determinants that influence into a healthy soil. It is not only to thoroughly care for the lawn, by mowing, trimming and irrigating, but you have to feed it too. Feeding the soil is more important than you may think. However, you have to start from choosing the soil that more suits with your yard. A typical mistake of many beginners is to have a non-ideal soil, which will carry important troubles afterwards...
First Aid for a Dried Out Hanging Basket
Let's face it, our houseplants aren't the most important things on our to-do lists, and even the most attentive landscape gardeners will sometimes forget to water the hanging baskets. The good news is that unless the plants are completely dead, they can usually be revived...
Planting Around Tree Roots
Have you ever tried to cut through layers of maple roots to plant that groundcover or flowering shrub that you so diligently picked out? Have you ever found that after picking the perfect spot to plant that there is a four-inch diameter root in the middle of the hole? Well there is a better way to plant in the shade and it does not involve digging at all. After years of struggling with pick axes and shovels, I started planting on top of the soil...