Santa Cruz County Landscape Companies, Landscapers, Landscaping Services | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Santa Cruz County County landscape professionals, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscape designers, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service. To see tips on the best way to choose a landscaping company or landscape contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Santa Cruz County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Santa Cruz County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Santa Cruz County landscaping contractors
- Santa Cruz County landscape businesses
- Santa Cruz County landscaping companies
- Santa Cruz County landscape services
- Santa Cruz County landscapers
- Santa Cruz County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Santa Cruz County
- residential landscaping businesses Santa Cruz County
- residential landscape companies Santa Cruz County
- residential landscaping services Santa Cruz County
- residential lawn care companies Santa Cruz County
- residential landscapers Santa Cruz County
- landscape architects Santa Cruz County
- landscape company Santa Cruz County
- landscape designers Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscaping contractors Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscape businesses Santa Cruz County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscaping companies Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscape services Santa Cruz County
- commercial landscapers Santa Cruz County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Concrete Mold Buying Tips
Many of these are made to order, so delivery time is 3 - 5 weeks after you have placed an order and paid your money. This is a long wait if you are just starting off in the hobby or business. Your investment in molds will be considerable and even with several hundred dollars worth of molds you may only have 5 - 10 different castings to offer your customers. I recommend that you start with the much cheaper and easier to use rigid or semi rigid plastic molds. They are inexpensive and will give you an excellent feel for...
Timely Tips for Getting Your Garden Ready for Winter
It's fall, time to forget about the garden, right? Not so fast. Getting your garden ready for winter can make a big difference next spring. Instead of playing catch-up and fixing winter's damage, you'll be out gardening and enjoying your yard as soon as the first spring bulbs come up. A final garden cleanup is the first priority, so here's a checklist for the fall jobs to do around the yard and flower garden...
Planting for Wildlife
There is one indisputable fact - our natural world is shrinking. As we make our way through any community, the signs of growth are everywhere - new communities being built on what was once a corn field, a strip mall or fashion park emerging from once dense forest land, an office park here and there completes the scene. Growth is inevitable, but it is important that we view the ramifications from all sides...