Shasta County Landscaping Contractors, Landscape Companies | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Shasta County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Shasta County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Shasta County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Shasta County landscaping contractors
- Shasta County landscape businesses
- Shasta County landscaping companies
- Shasta County landscape services
- Shasta County landscapers
- Shasta County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Shasta County
- residential landscaping businesses Shasta County
- residential landscape companies Shasta County
- residential landscaping services Shasta County
- residential lawn care companies Shasta County
- residential landscapers Shasta County
- landscape architects Shasta County
- landscape company Shasta County
- landscape designers Shasta County
- commercial landscaping contractors Shasta County
- commercial landscape businesses Shasta County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Shasta County
- commercial landscaping companies Shasta County
- commercial landscape services Shasta County
- commercial landscapers Shasta County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
2 Ways to Safely Transplant Rose Bushes of Any Age
You will occasionally want to move a rose bush from one location to another, but fear shocking the bush too much and having it die. However, here are two effective ways to minimize the shock to the bush so you can successfully move it to another, more suitable place in your flower garden...
Some Favorite Garden Bulbs
Bulbs are a great addition to any garden as they will provide color year after year and can even provide additional flowers to be divided and planted in another part of the garden. Unlike, annuals, bulb flowers do not need to be planted each year. Bulbs are hardy in nature and there is a color, shape or size that should suit any gardening need. Here's some favorite garden bulbs and their planting needs...
Steep Slope Gardening
North, South, East or West no matter where you live steep slope gardening is always a possibility and there are evergreens for every garden. The luxuriance of their foliage, the different shades of green, their variety of forms, textures, and heights contribute lavishly to the planting design. Indeed, like old friends, they can always be depended on to give us real enjoyment through the years. Their easy upkeep, permanence, and the all-year-round green they provide make them all-important in garden-making...