Ventura County Landscaping Companies, Landscape Services | California Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Ventura County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Ventura County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Ventura County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Ventura County landscaping contractors
- Ventura County landscape businesses
- Ventura County landscaping companies
- Ventura County landscape services
- Ventura County landscapers
- Ventura County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Ventura County
- residential landscaping businesses Ventura County
- residential landscape companies Ventura County
- residential landscaping services Ventura County
- residential lawn care companies Ventura County
- residential landscapers Ventura County
- landscape architects Ventura County
- landscape company Ventura County
- landscape designers Ventura County
- commercial landscaping contractors Ventura County
- commercial landscape businesses Ventura County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Ventura County
- commercial landscaping companies Ventura County
- commercial landscape services Ventura County
- commercial landscapers Ventura County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
2 Ways to Safely Transplant Rose Bushes of Any Age
You will occasionally want to move a rose bush from one location to another, but fear shocking the bush too much and having it die. However, here are two effective ways to minimize the shock to the bush so you can successfully move it to another, more suitable place in your flower garden...
If your property has a slope dotted with interesting or weathered rock formations, you have an ideal spot for a rock garden. If nature hasn't provided you with the ideal location, all you need is a few loads of topsoil and some rocks. If you must bring in your own rocks and soil, start small...
Rose Gardening - Water, Sun and Shade
The rose is not getting enough sun. Roses need a minimum 6 hours of direct sun a day to do well. The rose plant needs more water. Roses like as a minimum 1 inch of water per week during the growing season. The rose has been given too much fertilizer especially Nitrogen. Too much fertilizer can either damage the rose or cause it to grow additional leaves and stems at the expense of blooms. The rose is a new plant. Do not expect too much from a plant during its first year....