New Castle County Landscaping Companies, Landscapers, Landscape Services | Delaware Landscaping
To help you in your search for local New Castle County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for New Castle County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the New Castle County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- New Castle County landscaping contractors
- New Castle County landscape businesses
- New Castle County landscaping companies
- New Castle County landscape services
- New Castle County landscapers
- New Castle County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors New Castle County
- residential landscaping businesses New Castle County
- residential landscape companies New Castle County
- residential landscaping services New Castle County
- residential lawn care companies New Castle County
- residential landscapers New Castle County
- landscape architects New Castle County
- landscape company New Castle County
- landscape designers New Castle County
- commercial landscaping contractors New Castle County
- commercial landscape businesses New Castle County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies New Castle County
- commercial landscaping companies New Castle County
- commercial landscape services New Castle County
- commercial landscapers New Castle County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Favorite Tea Herbs to Grow
The list of herbs one can use for tea is long, with their uses crossing over from pure culinary pleasure to folk remedy and healing. Here are some all-time beverage favorites, from South African natives to North American natives and many others you might want to try. Starting with the mints (Mentha spp.), a fun, sometimes hard-to-find variety is banana mint. While the common name for some plants uses the word...
Planting Around Tree Roots
Have you ever tried to cut through layers of maple roots to plant that groundcover or flowering shrub that you so diligently picked out? Have you ever found that after picking the perfect spot to plant that there is a four-inch diameter root in the middle of the hole? Well there is a better way to plant in the shade and it does not involve digging at all. After years of struggling with pick axes and shovels, I started planting on top of the soil...