Alachua County Landscape Contractors, Landscaping Services | Residential Florida Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Alachua County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service. For tips on the how to choose a landscape company or landscaping contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Alachua County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Alachua County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Alachua County landscaping contractors
- Alachua County landscape businesses
- Alachua County landscaping companies
- Alachua County landscape services
- Alachua County landscapers
- Alachua County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Alachua County
- residential landscaping businesses Alachua County
- residential landscape companies Alachua County
- residential landscaping services Alachua County
- residential lawn care companies Alachua County
- residential landscapers Alachua County
- landscape architects Alachua County
- landscape company Alachua County
- landscape designers Alachua County
- commercial landscaping contractors Alachua County
- commercial landscape businesses Alachua County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Alachua County
- commercial landscaping companies Alachua County
- commercial landscape services Alachua County
- commercial landscapers Alachua County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Unifying and Separating Landscaping Planting Beds
There are thousands of plant combinations, companion plantings, and color combinations that will work well in landscaping and garden planting schemes. And from a beginner or do-it-yourself standpoint, simplicity and repitition in planting is a good starting point that can be added to later. I usually say to pick a color scheme of two or three colors and repeat it throughout the garden...
Creating Your Own Garden in Small Spaces
Anyone can have a garden, even those apartment dwellers living in the smallest apartments. If you have a balcony, all you need is a little imagination and patience, and a bit of a green thumb and you too can have a pocket garden worth bragging about. The balcony is actually the most underused space in an apartment and it's precious space for wannabe gardener...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...