Alachua County Landscape Companies, Landscaping Contractors | Florida Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Alachua County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Alachua County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Alachua County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Alachua County landscaping contractors
- Alachua County landscape businesses
- Alachua County landscaping companies
- Alachua County landscape services
- Alachua County landscapers
- Alachua County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Alachua County
- residential landscaping businesses Alachua County
- residential landscape companies Alachua County
- residential landscaping services Alachua County
- residential lawn care companies Alachua County
- residential landscapers Alachua County
- landscape architects Alachua County
- landscape company Alachua County
- landscape designers Alachua County
- commercial landscaping contractors Alachua County
- commercial landscape businesses Alachua County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Alachua County
- commercial landscaping companies Alachua County
- commercial landscape services Alachua County
- commercial landscapers Alachua County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Is Your Fertilizer Poisoning You?
A little known loophole in state and federal regulations has been skillfully manipulated for profit at your expense. Actually, at your health's expense. Environmentally polluting companies have deceptively declared they are recycling in order to divert millions of pounds of toxic industrial waste from expensive EPA disposal facilities to fertilizer production facilities...
Growing and Harvesting Dill
Dill is one of the easiest herbs to grow and would make a great first herb for someone who has never grown herbs before. You'll find lots of uses for both the fronds and the seeds in the kitchen. A sprig of dill will perk up almost any soup, salad, or main dish. You can buy transplants at your local garden center, but there is no need because dill is easy to grow from seeds...