Athens-Clarke County Landscaping Companies, Landscape Services | Residential Georgia Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Athens-Clarke County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Athens-Clarke County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Athens-Clarke County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Athens-Clarke County landscaping contractors
- Athens-Clarke County landscape businesses
- Athens-Clarke County landscaping companies
- Athens-Clarke County landscape services
- Athens-Clarke County landscapers
- Athens-Clarke County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Athens-Clarke County
- residential landscaping businesses Athens-Clarke County
- residential landscape companies Athens-Clarke County
- residential landscaping services Athens-Clarke County
- residential lawn care companies Athens-Clarke County
- residential landscapers Athens-Clarke County
- landscape architects Athens-Clarke County
- landscape company Athens-Clarke County
- landscape designers Athens-Clarke County
- commercial landscaping contractors Athens-Clarke County
- commercial landscape businesses Athens-Clarke County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Athens-Clarke County
- commercial landscaping companies Athens-Clarke County
- commercial landscape services Athens-Clarke County
- commercial landscapers Athens-Clarke County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Amaryllis are one of the easiest of bulbs to force and is certainly the most elegant and spectacular of the forcing bulbs. Paperwhites pale in comparison to these gigantic flowers native to South Africa and South America. And for our interested botany-gardener types, note that Amaryllis is the common name for the Hippeastrum family. Our commonly potted bloomer is a cross between various selection of H. vittatum and bred back to itself to give us a huge blooms for an extended period...
Some Favorite Garden Bulbs
Bulbs are a great addition to any garden as they will provide color year after year and can even provide additional flowers to be divided and planted in another part of the garden. Unlike, annuals, bulb flowers do not need to be planted each year. Bulbs are hardy in nature and there is a color, shape or size that should suit any gardening need. Here's some favorite garden bulbs and their planting needs...
Rose Gardening - Water, Sun and Shade
The rose is not getting enough sun. Roses need a minimum 6 hours of direct sun a day to do well. The rose plant needs more water. Roses like as a minimum 1 inch of water per week during the growing season. The rose has been given too much fertilizer especially Nitrogen. Too much fertilizer can either damage the rose or cause it to grow additional leaves and stems at the expense of blooms. The rose is a new plant. Do not expect too much from a plant during its first year....