Athens-Clarke County Landscape Services, Landscapers, Landscaping Companies | Georgia Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Athens-Clarke County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Athens-Clarke County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Athens-Clarke County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Athens-Clarke County landscaping contractors
- Athens-Clarke County landscape businesses
- Athens-Clarke County landscaping companies
- Athens-Clarke County landscape services
- Athens-Clarke County landscapers
- Athens-Clarke County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Athens-Clarke County
- residential landscaping businesses Athens-Clarke County
- residential landscape companies Athens-Clarke County
- residential landscaping services Athens-Clarke County
- residential lawn care companies Athens-Clarke County
- residential landscapers Athens-Clarke County
- landscape architects Athens-Clarke County
- landscape company Athens-Clarke County
- landscape designers Athens-Clarke County
- commercial landscaping contractors Athens-Clarke County
- commercial landscape businesses Athens-Clarke County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Athens-Clarke County
- commercial landscaping companies Athens-Clarke County
- commercial landscape services Athens-Clarke County
- commercial landscapers Athens-Clarke County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Proper Landscaping for your Investment Property
There are many aspects of property management that are not glamorous, exciting or necessarily exhilarating. After the adrenaline of the acquisition has faded into the not-too-distant past, there is the day-to-day care and feeding of the investment property itself and landscaping falls into this category...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...