Ballard County Landscaping Services, Landscape Contractors | Kentucky Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Ballard County County landscape professionals, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscape designers, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service. To see tips on the best way to choose a landscaping company or landscape contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Ballard County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Ballard County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Ballard County landscaping contractors
- Ballard County landscape businesses
- Ballard County landscaping companies
- Ballard County landscape services
- Ballard County landscapers
- Ballard County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Ballard County
- residential landscaping businesses Ballard County
- residential landscape companies Ballard County
- residential landscaping services Ballard County
- residential lawn care companies Ballard County
- residential landscapers Ballard County
- landscape architects Ballard County
- landscape company Ballard County
- landscape designers Ballard County
- commercial landscaping contractors Ballard County
- commercial landscape businesses Ballard County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Ballard County
- commercial landscaping companies Ballard County
- commercial landscape services Ballard County
- commercial landscapers Ballard County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Using Manure In The Garden
Animal manure is not only a good fertilizer, but also helps to condition the soil. Here are some guidelines for using manure in the garden. First, don't use dog or cat manure. These manures often carry diseases that can be spread to children. Second, never use fresh manure, since it contains soluble nitrogen compounds and ammonia that can burn plants and interfere with seed germination. Manure that is well composted or has aged for about six months is best. When added to the compost pile, manure will speed the composting process...
Attracting Birds to the Garden
A gardener's relationship with birds is one of mutual benefit. The gardener provides for a few of the birds basic needs, and the birds help to keep down the insect population while treating us to an unending source of entertainment. Birds take their role as insect predator seriously. A single bird will gulp down 500 to 1,000 insects in an afternoon...
Growing and Preserving Cut Flowers
There is nothing more cheerful than vases full of fresh flowers placed around the house that have been grown and cut from your own garden. A cut flower is one that has been cut at the stem and placed in a vase of water. Cut flowers are grown from both annual and perennial plants. Here is a short list (by common name) of cut flowers that you can grow in your own garden to enjoy for many years to come...