Ballard County Landscape Services, Landscapers, Landscaping Companies | Kentucky Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Ballard County County landscape professionals, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more. To see tips on the best way to choose a landscaping company or landscape contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Ballard County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Ballard County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Ballard County landscaping contractors
- Ballard County landscape businesses
- Ballard County landscaping companies
- Ballard County landscape services
- Ballard County landscapers
- Ballard County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Ballard County
- residential landscaping businesses Ballard County
- residential landscape companies Ballard County
- residential landscaping services Ballard County
- residential lawn care companies Ballard County
- residential landscapers Ballard County
- landscape architects Ballard County
- landscape company Ballard County
- landscape designers Ballard County
- commercial landscaping contractors Ballard County
- commercial landscape businesses Ballard County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Ballard County
- commercial landscaping companies Ballard County
- commercial landscape services Ballard County
- commercial landscapers Ballard County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
How Much Sun Does Your Vegetable Garden Really Need
Vegetables prefer a full day of sun, but if you live in a shady suburb you don't have to give up the idea of growing vegetables. Here are some minimum sunlight requirements...
The Magic of Annual Vines
For the cost of a packet of seeds, you can quickly create a show stopping garden accent or a living hideaway for children, hide a rusty chain link fence or an unsightly garage wall, and turn an ordinary balcony into a private garden. Started from seeds, annual vines will scramble to heights of 20 feet or more, highlighting features you want to show off and covering eyesores...
Rose Gardening - Water, Sun and Shade
The rose is not getting enough sun. Roses need a minimum 6 hours of direct sun a day to do well. The rose plant needs more water. Roses like as a minimum 1 inch of water per week during the growing season. The rose has been given too much fertilizer especially Nitrogen. Too much fertilizer can either damage the rose or cause it to grow additional leaves and stems at the expense of blooms. The rose is a new plant. Do not expect too much from a plant during its first year....