Ballard County Landscape Services, Landscaping Contractors | Residential Kentucky Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Ballard County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Ballard County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Ballard County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Ballard County landscaping contractors
- Ballard County landscape businesses
- Ballard County landscaping companies
- Ballard County landscape services
- Ballard County landscapers
- Ballard County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Ballard County
- residential landscaping businesses Ballard County
- residential landscape companies Ballard County
- residential landscaping services Ballard County
- residential lawn care companies Ballard County
- residential landscapers Ballard County
- landscape architects Ballard County
- landscape company Ballard County
- landscape designers Ballard County
- commercial landscaping contractors Ballard County
- commercial landscape businesses Ballard County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Ballard County
- commercial landscaping companies Ballard County
- commercial landscape services Ballard County
- commercial landscapers Ballard County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Caring for Winter Birds
If you have a problem with birds crashing into your windows, try placing sun ornaments and other objects in the window to let them know they can't fly through. Avoid hanging plants in front of the window - this is just inviting trouble. If a bird has a mishap, place him in a well-ventilated box in a warm area to recover. He may only be stunned. Never handle birds or any other wild animal with your bare hands...
If your property has a slope dotted with interesting or weathered rock formations, you have an ideal spot for a rock garden. If nature hasn't provided you with the ideal location, all you need is a few loads of topsoil and some rocks. If you must bring in your own rocks and soil, start small...
Discover the Art of Topiary
Topiary is the art of creating ornamental shapes by trimming and training shrubs and trees. A skilled person can reproduce almost any design that you can imagine by careful pruning and training the plant or shrub. Common designs range from globes and pyramids to animals and birds. The art or craft of topiary has been practised for nearly 2000...