Breckinridge County Landscape Companies, Landscaping Services | Residential Kentucky Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Breckinridge County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, landscape design companies, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Breckinridge County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Breckinridge County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Breckinridge County landscaping contractors
- Breckinridge County landscape businesses
- Breckinridge County landscaping companies
- Breckinridge County landscape services
- Breckinridge County landscapers
- Breckinridge County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Breckinridge County
- residential landscaping businesses Breckinridge County
- residential landscape companies Breckinridge County
- residential landscaping services Breckinridge County
- residential lawn care companies Breckinridge County
- residential landscapers Breckinridge County
- landscape architects Breckinridge County
- landscape company Breckinridge County
- landscape designers Breckinridge County
- commercial landscaping contractors Breckinridge County
- commercial landscape businesses Breckinridge County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Breckinridge County
- commercial landscaping companies Breckinridge County
- commercial landscape services Breckinridge County
- commercial landscapers Breckinridge County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
How to Get Rid of Standing Water in Your Yard
Do you have one or more areas in your yard that hold water after a rainfall? This is a common problem, and sometimes difficult to solve. Over the years I've talked with dozens of people trying to battle this problem, and on several occasions I have been hired to solve the problem. So what can be done...
Growing and Preserving Cut Flowers
There is nothing more cheerful than vases full of fresh flowers placed around the house that have been grown and cut from your own garden. A cut flower is one that has been cut at the stem and placed in a vase of water. Cut flowers are grown from both annual and perennial plants. Here is a short list (by common name) of cut flowers that you can grow in your own garden to enjoy for many years to come...