Bullitt County Landscaping Contractors, Landscapers, Landscape Companies | Kentucky Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Bullitt County County landscape professionals, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscape designers, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service. To see tips on the best way to choose a landscaping company or landscape contractor, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Bullitt County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Bullitt County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Bullitt County landscaping contractors
- Bullitt County landscape businesses
- Bullitt County landscaping companies
- Bullitt County landscape services
- Bullitt County landscapers
- Bullitt County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Bullitt County
- residential landscaping businesses Bullitt County
- residential landscape companies Bullitt County
- residential landscaping services Bullitt County
- residential lawn care companies Bullitt County
- residential landscapers Bullitt County
- landscape architects Bullitt County
- landscape company Bullitt County
- landscape designers Bullitt County
- commercial landscaping contractors Bullitt County
- commercial landscape businesses Bullitt County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Bullitt County
- commercial landscaping companies Bullitt County
- commercial landscape services Bullitt County
- commercial landscapers Bullitt County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Award Winning Aromatic Plants
I recently was involved in the exhibition of a show garden at the 2006 Garden Heaven exhibition. I worked along with Terra Garden Ireland based in Claregalway on the bronze medal winning Malaysian themed garden Neo Nusantara. The garden combined wood, stone, earth and planting with two unique water features. The design aimed to appease and rejuvenate the five senses...
Don't let the delicate appearance fool you! These little gems are hardy enough to grow outdoors in zones 6-10 without winter protection, and with a good cover of mulch they will survive winters as far north as zone 4. Miniature roses are surprisingly easy to grow, and they look great as edgings for your beds or borders, accent plants for rock gardens, and as houseplants...