Calcasieu County (Parish) Landscaping Companies, Landscape Contractors
To help you in your search for local Calcasieu County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Calcasieu County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Calcasieu County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Calcasieu County landscaping contractors
- Calcasieu County landscape businesses
- Calcasieu County landscaping companies
- Calcasieu County landscape services
- Calcasieu County landscapers
- Calcasieu County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Calcasieu County
- residential landscaping businesses Calcasieu County
- residential landscape companies Calcasieu County
- residential landscaping services Calcasieu County
- residential lawn care companies Calcasieu County
- residential landscapers Calcasieu County
- landscape architects Calcasieu County
- landscape company Calcasieu County
- landscape designers Calcasieu County
- commercial landscaping contractors Calcasieu County
- commercial landscape businesses Calcasieu County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Calcasieu County
- commercial landscaping companies Calcasieu County
- commercial landscape services Calcasieu County
- commercial landscapers Calcasieu County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Caring for Winter Birds
If you have a problem with birds crashing into your windows, try placing sun ornaments and other objects in the window to let them know they can't fly through. Avoid hanging plants in front of the window - this is just inviting trouble. If a bird has a mishap, place him in a well-ventilated box in a warm area to recover. He may only be stunned. Never handle birds or any other wild animal with your bare hands...
Early Spring Rose Gardening Tasks
If you live in an area where you can start seeing the promise of spring in late March or early April, then you're an early spring rose gardener. However, if you live where March and April bring the season's best skiing, then just keep waiting out old man winter until your turn at spring arrives and then follow the tips in this article...
Rose Gardening - Water, Sun and Shade
The rose is not getting enough sun. Roses need a minimum 6 hours of direct sun a day to do well. The rose plant needs more water. Roses like as a minimum 1 inch of water per week during the growing season. The rose has been given too much fertilizer especially Nitrogen. Too much fertilizer can either damage the rose or cause it to grow additional leaves and stems at the expense of blooms. The rose is a new plant. Do not expect too much from a plant during its first year....