Anne Arundel County Landscaping Companies, Landscape Services | Maryland Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Anne Arundel County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape designers, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Anne Arundel County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Anne Arundel County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Anne Arundel County landscaping contractors
- Anne Arundel County landscape businesses
- Anne Arundel County landscaping companies
- Anne Arundel County landscape services
- Anne Arundel County landscapers
- Anne Arundel County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Anne Arundel County
- residential landscaping businesses Anne Arundel County
- residential landscape companies Anne Arundel County
- residential landscaping services Anne Arundel County
- residential lawn care companies Anne Arundel County
- residential landscapers Anne Arundel County
- landscape architects Anne Arundel County
- landscape company Anne Arundel County
- landscape designers Anne Arundel County
- commercial landscaping contractors Anne Arundel County
- commercial landscape businesses Anne Arundel County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Anne Arundel County
- commercial landscaping companies Anne Arundel County
- commercial landscape services Anne Arundel County
- commercial landscapers Anne Arundel County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Beat the Weeds and Save Time in the Garden
So often new gardeners are put off the idea of gardening by thinking about the time it might take, and the hard work involved. The popular idea of a low-maintenance garden is one of covering the space with decking and gravel, planted with a few grasses and pots of evergreens. However, I have discovered an ideal way to help thwart one of the most time-consuming chores in the garden - that of weeding....
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...