Harford County Landscaping Services, Landscape Companies | Maryland Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Harford County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Harford County Landscape Companies:
Pro-Curb Lawn & Landscape Services
Residential/Commercial: Landscape Design & Maintenance Services
Areas we serve:
All of Harford County, Cecil County, and Southern PA
Detailed Information | Website
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Harford County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
If you are an Harford County landscape contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Landscaping Maintenance vs. Landscape Installation & Design...
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Harford County landscaping contractors
- Harford County landscape businesses
- Harford County landscaping companies
- Harford County landscape services
- Harford County landscapers
- Harford County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Harford County
- residential landscaping businesses Harford County
- residential landscape companies Harford County
- residential landscaping services Harford County
- residential lawn care companies Harford County
- residential landscapers Harford County
- landscape architects Harford County
- landscape company Harford County
- landscape designers Harford County
- commercial landscaping contractors Harford County
- commercial landscape businesses Harford County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Harford County
- commercial landscaping companies Harford County
- commercial landscape services Harford County
- commercial landscapers Harford County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Consider Drip Irrigation for Your Landscaping
Drip irrigation reduces water usage, easily irrigates odd-shaped and narrow areas, accommodates hanging baskets and other types of planters, and may be exempt from water restrictions imposed during drought. Installation of a drip irrigation system is relatively easy and can be accomplished by most home handymen...
Steep Slope Gardening
North, South, East or West no matter where you live steep slope gardening is always a possibility and there are evergreens for every garden. The luxuriance of their foliage, the different shades of green, their variety of forms, textures, and heights contribute lavishly to the planting design. Indeed, like old friends, they can always be depended on to give us real enjoyment through the years. Their easy upkeep, permanence, and the all-year-round green they provide make them all-important in garden-making...