Harford County Landscaping Services, Landscapers, Landscape Companies | Maryland Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Harford County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Harford County Landscape Companies:
Pro-Curb Lawn & Landscape Services
Residential/Commercial: Landscape Design & Maintenance Services
Areas we serve:
All of Harford County, Cecil County, and Southern PA
Detailed Information | Website
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Harford County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
If you are an Harford County landscape contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Landscaping Maintenance vs. Landscape Installation & Design...
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Harford County landscaping contractors
- Harford County landscape businesses
- Harford County landscaping companies
- Harford County landscape services
- Harford County landscapers
- Harford County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Harford County
- residential landscaping businesses Harford County
- residential landscape companies Harford County
- residential landscaping services Harford County
- residential lawn care companies Harford County
- residential landscapers Harford County
- landscape architects Harford County
- landscape company Harford County
- landscape designers Harford County
- commercial landscaping contractors Harford County
- commercial landscape businesses Harford County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Harford County
- commercial landscaping companies Harford County
- commercial landscape services Harford County
- commercial landscapers Harford County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Best Perennial Plants for Summer Color
Summer is here and it's time to plant and enjoy the beautiful flowers that blossom during the heat of the season. A perennial plant is one that remains in the ground for two or more years and ultimately gives a garden its character. Most perennials spread readily, filling out gardens and providing a show of color year after year...
Starting Seeds for Your Garden Indoors
In much of the United States, the only way to take advantage of a full growing season is to start your plants from seeds indoors. In areas where the last frost can be as late as the end of May, and the first as early as the beginning of October, the abbreviated growing season can mean a short garden season and a severe limitation on plants and flowers that would otherwise flourish. One solution is to choose only native plants for your garden...