Antrim County Landscape Services, Landscapers, Landscaping Companies | Michigan Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Antrim County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Antrim County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Antrim County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Antrim County landscaping contractors
- Antrim County landscape businesses
- Antrim County landscaping companies
- Antrim County landscape services
- Antrim County landscapers
- Antrim County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Antrim County
- residential landscaping businesses Antrim County
- residential landscape companies Antrim County
- residential landscaping services Antrim County
- residential lawn care companies Antrim County
- residential landscapers Antrim County
- landscape architects Antrim County
- landscape company Antrim County
- landscape designers Antrim County
- commercial landscaping contractors Antrim County
- commercial landscape businesses Antrim County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Antrim County
- commercial landscaping companies Antrim County
- commercial landscape services Antrim County
- commercial landscapers Antrim County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Amaryllis are one of the easiest of bulbs to force and is certainly the most elegant and spectacular of the forcing bulbs. Paperwhites pale in comparison to these gigantic flowers native to South Africa and South America. And for our interested botany-gardener types, note that Amaryllis is the common name for the Hippeastrum family. Our commonly potted bloomer is a cross between various selection of H. vittatum and bred back to itself to give us a huge blooms for an extended period...
First Aid for a Dried Out Hanging Basket
Let's face it, our houseplants aren't the most important things on our to-do lists, and even the most attentive landscape gardeners will sometimes forget to water the hanging baskets. The good news is that unless the plants are completely dead, they can usually be revived...
Don't let the delicate appearance fool you! These little gems are hardy enough to grow outdoors in zones 6-10 without winter protection, and with a good cover of mulch they will survive winters as far north as zone 4. Miniature roses are surprisingly easy to grow, and they look great as edgings for your beds or borders, accent plants for rock gardens, and as houseplants...