Claiborne County Landscaping Companies, Landscape Services | Residential Mississippi Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Claiborne County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape designers, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Claiborne County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Claiborne County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Claiborne County landscaping contractors
- Claiborne County landscape businesses
- Claiborne County landscaping companies
- Claiborne County landscape services
- Claiborne County landscapers
- Claiborne County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Claiborne County
- residential landscaping businesses Claiborne County
- residential landscape companies Claiborne County
- residential landscaping services Claiborne County
- residential lawn care companies Claiborne County
- residential landscapers Claiborne County
- landscape architects Claiborne County
- landscape company Claiborne County
- landscape designers Claiborne County
- commercial landscaping contractors Claiborne County
- commercial landscape businesses Claiborne County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Claiborne County
- commercial landscaping companies Claiborne County
- commercial landscape services Claiborne County
- commercial landscapers Claiborne County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
The Magic of Annual Vines
For the cost of a packet of seeds, you can quickly create a show stopping garden accent or a living hideaway for children, hide a rusty chain link fence or an unsightly garage wall, and turn an ordinary balcony into a private garden. Started from seeds, annual vines will scramble to heights of 20 feet or more, highlighting features you want to show off and covering eyesores...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...