Berkeley County Landscaping Companies, Landscape Contractors | South Carolina Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Berkeley County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more. To view specific tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Berkeley County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Berkeley County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Berkeley County landscaping contractors
- Berkeley County landscape businesses
- Berkeley County landscaping companies
- Berkeley County landscape services
- Berkeley County landscapers
- Berkeley County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Berkeley County
- residential landscaping businesses Berkeley County
- residential landscape companies Berkeley County
- residential landscaping services Berkeley County
- residential lawn care companies Berkeley County
- residential landscapers Berkeley County
- landscape architects Berkeley County
- landscape company Berkeley County
- landscape designers Berkeley County
- commercial landscaping contractors Berkeley County
- commercial landscape businesses Berkeley County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Berkeley County
- commercial landscaping companies Berkeley County
- commercial landscape services Berkeley County
- commercial landscapers Berkeley County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
How to Plant a Heather Garden
When planning a garden of heather, begin by making an outline of your area first. If you're planning a border, start from the back of the bed with the taller plants and work forward - if the bed is to be viewed from all sides, begin sketching your design from the center out. If you have room, planting varieties in odd-numbered groups is most effective. Even numbers of plants often make a new garden look too balanced and unnatural...
Garden Projects for Kids
Butterfly Feeders. This is a fun project that's easy enough for the kids to do, and it can be as elegant or as simple as you like. All you need is a small jar, such as a baby food or small jelly jar with a lid, and some cotton...
Time for a Flower Garden Tune-Up
Creating a lush flower garden from scratch takes time - many perennial plants need a couple of years to grow to showy sizes. So don't worry if it takes several seasons to get your flower garden looking the way you'd want it to. That's perfectly normal. This is a good time of year to take stock of your garden design. Ask yourself the following questions - the answers should give you some ideas on which projects to do this spring...