Charleston County Landscaping Contractors, Landscape Companies | South Carolina Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Charleston County County landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, or residential and commercial landscaping companies
, all services in our directory list comprehensive details about the landscaping business or landscape service including number of employees, how long they've been in business, services they offer, languages spoken, contact information and much more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Charleston County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Charleston County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Charleston County landscaping contractors
- Charleston County landscape businesses
- Charleston County landscaping companies
- Charleston County landscape services
- Charleston County landscapers
- Charleston County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Charleston County
- residential landscaping businesses Charleston County
- residential landscape companies Charleston County
- residential landscaping services Charleston County
- residential lawn care companies Charleston County
- residential landscapers Charleston County
- landscape architects Charleston County
- landscape company Charleston County
- landscape designers Charleston County
- commercial landscaping contractors Charleston County
- commercial landscape businesses Charleston County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Charleston County
- commercial landscaping companies Charleston County
- commercial landscape services Charleston County
- commercial landscapers Charleston County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
The Magic of Annual Vines
For the cost of a packet of seeds, you can quickly create a show stopping garden accent or a living hideaway for children, hide a rusty chain link fence or an unsightly garage wall, and turn an ordinary balcony into a private garden. Started from seeds, annual vines will scramble to heights of 20 feet or more, highlighting features you want to show off and covering eyesores...
Tree Pruning Tips
There are two kinds of winter gardening. The first method usually starts in January as the gardening catalogs begin to arrive in the mail. This type of gardening is as easy as sitting in your favorite chair, browsing the catalogs, and either dreaming about what you're going to do this spring, or actually drawing designs for the gardens you intend to work on...
Don't let the delicate appearance fool you! These little gems are hardy enough to grow outdoors in zones 6-10 without winter protection, and with a good cover of mulch they will survive winters as far north as zone 4. Miniature roses are surprisingly easy to grow, and they look great as edgings for your beds or borders, accent plants for rock gardens, and as houseplants...