Charleston County Landscape Services, Landscaping Companies | Residential South Carolina Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Charleston County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more. To view specific tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Charleston County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Charleston County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Charleston County landscaping contractors
- Charleston County landscape businesses
- Charleston County landscaping companies
- Charleston County landscape services
- Charleston County landscapers
- Charleston County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Charleston County
- residential landscaping businesses Charleston County
- residential landscape companies Charleston County
- residential landscaping services Charleston County
- residential lawn care companies Charleston County
- residential landscapers Charleston County
- landscape architects Charleston County
- landscape company Charleston County
- landscape designers Charleston County
- commercial landscaping contractors Charleston County
- commercial landscape businesses Charleston County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Charleston County
- commercial landscaping companies Charleston County
- commercial landscape services Charleston County
- commercial landscapers Charleston County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Heathers are low-growing, shrub-like perennials that blossom into a sea of color. They look great planted with dwarf conifers, especially when a variety of shapes, colors and textures are used. Interplant late flowering varieties with deciduous plants that have colorful foliage in the fall for a striking display, and use them in camellia and rhododendron beds to add summer color...
Many gardeners move potted plants from outdoors to indoors in the fall to protect them from winter weather. For example you may have a potted jade plant that does fine on the deck from April to September but would die if exposed to even moderately cold fall weather. In fact, potted houseplants often do better if given this yearly exposure to outside sun and air. Be aware, however, that you may introduce some uninvited houseguests indoors by this...
Pruning Trees and Shrubs to Enhance Garden Views
For a homeowner who doesn't necessarily spend much time in their garden but wants to enjoy it from above, taking into account the garden views from upstairs windows and/or decks will help in dictating the planting plan. In San Francisco, where garden space is typically 30' x 30', people look to maximize the design effects - creating outdoor rooms with patios, paths, fountains and arbors...