Charleston County Landscape Services, Landscaping Contractors | Residential South Carolina Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Charleston County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, landscape design companies, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Charleston County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Charleston County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Charleston County landscaping contractors
- Charleston County landscape businesses
- Charleston County landscaping companies
- Charleston County landscape services
- Charleston County landscapers
- Charleston County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Charleston County
- residential landscaping businesses Charleston County
- residential landscape companies Charleston County
- residential landscaping services Charleston County
- residential lawn care companies Charleston County
- residential landscapers Charleston County
- landscape architects Charleston County
- landscape company Charleston County
- landscape designers Charleston County
- commercial landscaping contractors Charleston County
- commercial landscape businesses Charleston County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Charleston County
- commercial landscaping companies Charleston County
- commercial landscape services Charleston County
- commercial landscapers Charleston County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Early Spring Rose Gardening Tasks
If you live in an area where you can start seeing the promise of spring in late March or early April, then you're an early spring rose gardener. However, if you live where March and April bring the season's best skiing, then just keep waiting out old man winter until your turn at spring arrives and then follow the tips in this article...
Decorating Outdoor Decks and Patios With Themes
Decks and Patios don't count towards square footage in your home, but they sure do go a long way towards making a home feel larger, more inviting, and fun. Decks and patios can be wonderful places to entertain friends and family, or they can be secluded quiet spots for you to get away from the hustle of everyday life. Whichever you choose...the key to having great decks and patios is to decorate them with a theme...
Pruning Trees and Shrubs to Enhance Garden Views
For a homeowner who doesn't necessarily spend much time in their garden but wants to enjoy it from above, taking into account the garden views from upstairs windows and/or decks will help in dictating the planting plan. In San Francisco, where garden space is typically 30' x 30', people look to maximize the design effects - creating outdoor rooms with patios, paths, fountains and arbors...