Charleston County Landscaping Services, Landscape Companies | South Carolina Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Charleston County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more. To view specific tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Charleston County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Charleston County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Charleston County landscaping contractors
- Charleston County landscape businesses
- Charleston County landscaping companies
- Charleston County landscape services
- Charleston County landscapers
- Charleston County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Charleston County
- residential landscaping businesses Charleston County
- residential landscape companies Charleston County
- residential landscaping services Charleston County
- residential lawn care companies Charleston County
- residential landscapers Charleston County
- landscape architects Charleston County
- landscape company Charleston County
- landscape designers Charleston County
- commercial landscaping contractors Charleston County
- commercial landscape businesses Charleston County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Charleston County
- commercial landscaping companies Charleston County
- commercial landscape services Charleston County
- commercial landscapers Charleston County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Favorite Tea Herbs to Grow
The list of herbs one can use for tea is long, with their uses crossing over from pure culinary pleasure to folk remedy and healing. Here are some all-time beverage favorites, from South African natives to North American natives and many others you might want to try. Starting with the mints (Mentha spp.), a fun, sometimes hard-to-find variety is banana mint. While the common name for some plants uses the word...
6 Steps To A Greener, Healthier Lawn
It is important to understand that a lawn that is easy to care for and gives you the health and beauty you desire is dependant on several steps including those that occur before you make your first application of fertilizer. St. Augustinegrass, the type of grass in most Florida homes, comes in many subtypes called varieties and have different characteristics that make them more or less suited for various conditions like shade tolerance and...
Rose Gardening - Water, Sun and Shade
The rose is not getting enough sun. Roses need a minimum 6 hours of direct sun a day to do well. The rose plant needs more water. Roses like as a minimum 1 inch of water per week during the growing season. The rose has been given too much fertilizer especially Nitrogen. Too much fertilizer can either damage the rose or cause it to grow additional leaves and stems at the expense of blooms. The rose is a new plant. Do not expect too much from a plant during its first year....