Salt Lake County Landscape Services, Landscaping Companies | Residential Utah Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Salt Lake County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service. To view tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Salt Lake County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Salt Lake County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Salt Lake County landscaping contractors
- Salt Lake County landscape businesses
- Salt Lake County landscaping companies
- Salt Lake County landscape services
- Salt Lake County landscapers
- Salt Lake County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Salt Lake County
- residential landscaping businesses Salt Lake County
- residential landscape companies Salt Lake County
- residential landscaping services Salt Lake County
- residential lawn care companies Salt Lake County
- residential landscapers Salt Lake County
- landscape architects Salt Lake County
- landscape company Salt Lake County
- landscape designers Salt Lake County
- commercial landscaping contractors Salt Lake County
- commercial landscape businesses Salt Lake County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Salt Lake County
- commercial landscaping companies Salt Lake County
- commercial landscape services Salt Lake County
- commercial landscapers Salt Lake County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Best Perennial Plants for Summer Color
Summer is here and it's time to plant and enjoy the beautiful flowers that blossom during the heat of the season. A perennial plant is one that remains in the ground for two or more years and ultimately gives a garden its character. Most perennials spread readily, filling out gardens and providing a show of color year after year...
Decorating Outdoor Decks and Patios With Themes
Decks and Patios don't count towards square footage in your home, but they sure do go a long way towards making a home feel larger, more inviting, and fun. Decks and patios can be wonderful places to entertain friends and family, or they can be secluded quiet spots for you to get away from the hustle of everyday life. Whichever you choose...the key to having great decks and patios is to decorate them with a theme...
Starting Seeds for Your Garden Indoors
In much of the United States, the only way to take advantage of a full growing season is to start your plants from seeds indoors. In areas where the last frost can be as late as the end of May, and the first as early as the beginning of October, the abbreviated growing season can mean a short garden season and a severe limitation on plants and flowers that would otherwise flourish. One solution is to choose only native plants for your garden...