Salt Lake County Landscape Companies, Landscapers, Landscaping Services | Utah Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Salt Lake County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service. To view tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Salt Lake County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Salt Lake County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Salt Lake County landscaping contractors
- Salt Lake County landscape businesses
- Salt Lake County landscaping companies
- Salt Lake County landscape services
- Salt Lake County landscapers
- Salt Lake County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Salt Lake County
- residential landscaping businesses Salt Lake County
- residential landscape companies Salt Lake County
- residential landscaping services Salt Lake County
- residential lawn care companies Salt Lake County
- residential landscapers Salt Lake County
- landscape architects Salt Lake County
- landscape company Salt Lake County
- landscape designers Salt Lake County
- commercial landscaping contractors Salt Lake County
- commercial landscape businesses Salt Lake County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Salt Lake County
- commercial landscaping companies Salt Lake County
- commercial landscape services Salt Lake County
- commercial landscapers Salt Lake County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Heathers are low-growing, shrub-like perennials that blossom into a sea of color. They look great planted with dwarf conifers, especially when a variety of shapes, colors and textures are used. Interplant late flowering varieties with deciduous plants that have colorful foliage in the fall for a striking display, and use them in camellia and rhododendron beds to add summer color...
Decorating Outdoor Decks and Patios With Themes
Decks and Patios don't count towards square footage in your home, but they sure do go a long way towards making a home feel larger, more inviting, and fun. Decks and patios can be wonderful places to entertain friends and family, or they can be secluded quiet spots for you to get away from the hustle of everyday life. Whichever you choose...the key to having great decks and patios is to decorate them with a theme...
Planting Around Tree Roots
Have you ever tried to cut through layers of maple roots to plant that groundcover or flowering shrub that you so diligently picked out? Have you ever found that after picking the perfect spot to plant that there is a four-inch diameter root in the middle of the hole? Well there is a better way to plant in the shade and it does not involve digging at all. After years of struggling with pick axes and shovels, I started planting on top of the soil...