Salt Lake County Landscape Services, Landscaping Companies | Utah Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Salt Lake County County landscape professionals, landscape design companies, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Salt Lake County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Salt Lake County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Salt Lake County landscaping contractors
- Salt Lake County landscape businesses
- Salt Lake County landscaping companies
- Salt Lake County landscape services
- Salt Lake County landscapers
- Salt Lake County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Salt Lake County
- residential landscaping businesses Salt Lake County
- residential landscape companies Salt Lake County
- residential landscaping services Salt Lake County
- residential lawn care companies Salt Lake County
- residential landscapers Salt Lake County
- landscape architects Salt Lake County
- landscape company Salt Lake County
- landscape designers Salt Lake County
- commercial landscaping contractors Salt Lake County
- commercial landscape businesses Salt Lake County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Salt Lake County
- commercial landscaping companies Salt Lake County
- commercial landscape services Salt Lake County
- commercial landscapers Salt Lake County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Some Favorite Garden Bulbs
Bulbs are a great addition to any garden as they will provide color year after year and can even provide additional flowers to be divided and planted in another part of the garden. Unlike, annuals, bulb flowers do not need to be planted each year. Bulbs are hardy in nature and there is a color, shape or size that should suit any gardening need. Here's some favorite garden bulbs and their planting needs...
Decorating Outdoor Decks and Patios With Themes
Decks and Patios don't count towards square footage in your home, but they sure do go a long way towards making a home feel larger, more inviting, and fun. Decks and patios can be wonderful places to entertain friends and family, or they can be secluded quiet spots for you to get away from the hustle of everyday life. Whichever you choose...the key to having great decks and patios is to decorate them with a theme...
Starting Seeds for Your Garden Indoors
In much of the United States, the only way to take advantage of a full growing season is to start your plants from seeds indoors. In areas where the last frost can be as late as the end of May, and the first as early as the beginning of October, the abbreviated growing season can mean a short garden season and a severe limitation on plants and flowers that would otherwise flourish. One solution is to choose only native plants for your garden...