Wasatch County Landscaping Services, Landscape Companies | Utah Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Wasatch County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more. To view specific tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Wasatch County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Wasatch County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Wasatch County landscaping contractors
- Wasatch County landscape businesses
- Wasatch County landscaping companies
- Wasatch County landscape services
- Wasatch County landscapers
- Wasatch County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Wasatch County
- residential landscaping businesses Wasatch County
- residential landscape companies Wasatch County
- residential landscaping services Wasatch County
- residential lawn care companies Wasatch County
- residential landscapers Wasatch County
- landscape architects Wasatch County
- landscape company Wasatch County
- landscape designers Wasatch County
- commercial landscaping contractors Wasatch County
- commercial landscape businesses Wasatch County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Wasatch County
- commercial landscaping companies Wasatch County
- commercial landscape services Wasatch County
- commercial landscapers Wasatch County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Creating Woodland Gardens
Instead of trying to impose a garden through extensive pruning and soil conditioning, prepare the site for woodland plants, such ferns, shade loving shrubs and perennials. Plants suited to these conditions will grow and thrive without major site preparation. Limited site manipulation if fine. Lower branches may need to be pruned to allow access into the garden, smaller trees may need to be removed to avoid...
Dormant Oil Spray
Dormant oil is a nontoxic spray to control sucking and chewing insects in the egg stage before they can do any damage. Use dormant oil on trees, shrubs and evergreens in early spring while they are still dormant, before buds develop. You can buy the spray from any garden supply store or make your own from mineral oil and soap using the following recipe...
Pruning Trees and Shrubs to Enhance Garden Views
For a homeowner who doesn't necessarily spend much time in their garden but wants to enjoy it from above, taking into account the garden views from upstairs windows and/or decks will help in dictating the planting plan. In San Francisco, where garden space is typically 30' x 30', people look to maximize the design effects - creating outdoor rooms with patios, paths, fountains and arbors...