Franklin County Landscape Contractors, Landscaping Companies | Vermont Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Franklin County County landscape professionals, landscape design companies, commercial or residential landscape contractors, landscaping companies and lawn care services
, all companies shown below offer comprehensive information about the landscaping business or contracting service including number of employees, guarantees, hours they work, services they provide, specific locations they serve and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Franklin County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Franklin County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Franklin County landscaping contractors
- Franklin County landscape businesses
- Franklin County landscaping companies
- Franklin County landscape services
- Franklin County landscapers
- Franklin County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Franklin County
- residential landscaping businesses Franklin County
- residential landscape companies Franklin County
- residential landscaping services Franklin County
- residential lawn care companies Franklin County
- residential landscapers Franklin County
- landscape architects Franklin County
- landscape company Franklin County
- landscape designers Franklin County
- commercial landscaping contractors Franklin County
- commercial landscape businesses Franklin County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Franklin County
- commercial landscaping companies Franklin County
- commercial landscape services Franklin County
- commercial landscapers Franklin County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Creating Woodland Gardens
Instead of trying to impose a garden through extensive pruning and soil conditioning, prepare the site for woodland plants, such ferns, shade loving shrubs and perennials. Plants suited to these conditions will grow and thrive without major site preparation. Limited site manipulation if fine. Lower branches may need to be pruned to allow access into the garden, smaller trees may need to be removed to avoid...
Many gardeners move potted plants from outdoors to indoors in the fall to protect them from winter weather. For example you may have a potted jade plant that does fine on the deck from April to September but would die if exposed to even moderately cold fall weather. In fact, potted houseplants often do better if given this yearly exposure to outside sun and air. Be aware, however, that you may introduce some uninvited houseguests indoors by this...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...