Augusta County Landscaping Contractors, Landscape Services | Residential Virginia Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Augusta County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services including hours of business, number of employees, license information and more.
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Augusta County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Augusta County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Augusta County landscaping contractors
- Augusta County landscape businesses
- Augusta County landscaping companies
- Augusta County landscape services
- Augusta County landscapers
- Augusta County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Augusta County
- residential landscaping businesses Augusta County
- residential landscape companies Augusta County
- residential landscaping services Augusta County
- residential lawn care companies Augusta County
- residential landscapers Augusta County
- landscape architects Augusta County
- landscape company Augusta County
- landscape designers Augusta County
- commercial landscaping contractors Augusta County
- commercial landscape businesses Augusta County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Augusta County
- commercial landscaping companies Augusta County
- commercial landscape services Augusta County
- commercial landscapers Augusta County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Do You Need Annuals or Perennials for Your Garden
The crocus delights us in early spring as it dares to peek through the snow and lift its face to the sun. Soon after follow tulips, narcissus, iris, lilacs - all perennials that welcome spring with vibrant color and fragrance. Perennial plants bloom at different times during the growing season and delight you with variety in color and size from earliest spring to late autumn. However, many perennials like those mentioned, bloom only for a few short weeks and then disappear from the landscape until the following year...
Dormant Oil Spray
Dormant oil is a nontoxic spray to control sucking and chewing insects in the egg stage before they can do any damage. Use dormant oil on trees, shrubs and evergreens in early spring while they are still dormant, before buds develop. You can buy the spray from any garden supply store or make your own from mineral oil and soap using the following recipe...
Soil PH - An Important Key To Successful Gardening (in Plain English)
Soil ph is among the least understood and most universally ignored or abused keys to getting the kind of results that makes one gardener - and his or her gardening results - stand head and shoulders above all others. Just what is pH anyway? The term pH is nothing more than a way of expressing the amount of acidity or alkalinity in the soil. A sour soil is acidic to one degree...