Passaic County Landscape Contractors, Landscaping Companies | Residential New Jersey Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Passaic County County commercial and residential landscaping professionals, landscape contractors, gardeners, lawn care services and landscaping companies (or design-build companies)
, each business listed below provides a link to a web page offering detailed information about their landscaping businesses and landscape services. To view tips on how to select a landscaper, landscape company or landscaping service, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Passaic County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Passaic County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Passaic County landscaping contractors
- Passaic County landscape businesses
- Passaic County landscaping companies
- Passaic County landscape services
- Passaic County landscapers
- Passaic County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Passaic County
- residential landscaping businesses Passaic County
- residential landscape companies Passaic County
- residential landscaping services Passaic County
- residential lawn care companies Passaic County
- residential landscapers Passaic County
- landscape architects Passaic County
- landscape company Passaic County
- landscape designers Passaic County
- commercial landscaping contractors Passaic County
- commercial landscape businesses Passaic County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Passaic County
- commercial landscaping companies Passaic County
- commercial landscape services Passaic County
- commercial landscapers Passaic County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Lawn Care Tips
How to get a perfect lawn is what most homeowners want to know. A good grass is not easily won. There are many determinants that influence into a healthy soil. It is not only to thoroughly care for the lawn, by mowing, trimming and irrigating, but you have to feed it too. Feeding the soil is more important than you may think. However, you have to start from choosing the soil that more suits with your yard. A typical mistake of many beginners is to have a non-ideal soil, which will carry important troubles afterwards...
Heathers are low-growing, shrub-like perennials that blossom into a sea of color. They look great planted with dwarf conifers, especially when a variety of shapes, colors and textures are used. Interplant late flowering varieties with deciduous plants that have colorful foliage in the fall for a striking display, and use them in camellia and rhododendron beds to add summer color...
Don't let the delicate appearance fool you! These little gems are hardy enough to grow outdoors in zones 6-10 without winter protection, and with a good cover of mulch they will survive winters as far north as zone 4. Miniature roses are surprisingly easy to grow, and they look great as edgings for your beds or borders, accent plants for rock gardens, and as houseplants...