Champaign County Landscape Contractors, Landscaping Companies | Ohio Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Champaign County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service. To view tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting... |
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Champaign County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Champaign County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Champaign County landscaping contractors
- Champaign County landscape businesses
- Champaign County landscaping companies
- Champaign County landscape services
- Champaign County landscapers
- Champaign County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Champaign County
- residential landscaping businesses Champaign County
- residential landscape companies Champaign County
- residential landscaping services Champaign County
- residential lawn care companies Champaign County
- residential landscapers Champaign County
- landscape architects Champaign County
- landscape company Champaign County
- landscape designers Champaign County
- commercial landscaping contractors Champaign County
- commercial landscape businesses Champaign County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Champaign County
- commercial landscaping companies Champaign County
- commercial landscape services Champaign County
- commercial landscapers Champaign County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Every company listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping typically offer one or more of the following services: Yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design and Landscaping Installation sometimes are referred to as "Design-Build" landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Basil - The Queen of Herbs
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), has been around for a long time and was originally named by Theophrastus (you know, the guy who co-founded and then replaced Aristotle as head of the Peripatetic school of philosophy back in 323 B.C.) There are indeed 35 species in the Basil family of plants, ranging from annuals right through perennials and into shrubs. The one I'm interested in though is a tender annual here in zone 4 and is perhaps the most important culinary herb in my repertoire...
Timely Tips for Getting Your Garden Ready for Winter
It's fall, time to forget about the garden, right? Not so fast. Getting your garden ready for winter can make a big difference next spring. Instead of playing catch-up and fixing winter's damage, you'll be out gardening and enjoying your yard as soon as the first spring bulbs come up. A final garden cleanup is the first priority, so here's a checklist for the fall jobs to do around the yard and flower garden...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...