Calumet County Landscape Contractors, Landscaping Companies | Wisconsin Landscaping
To help you in your search for local Calumet County County residential and commercial landscaping pros, landscape contractors, lawn care companies and landscaping services
, every service listed in the area below offers detailed information about the landscape business or service including services provided, languages spoken, type of payment received, and more. To view specific tips on how to select landscaping companies or landscape services, click here
Thank you for visiting...
Unfortunately at this time, there are no landscapers or landscaping services listed for this county. As we continue to invite and evaluate landscaping companies for this county, we will add their links and information to this page, so please check back soon. Please try one of the following companies...
If you are a landscaping contractor or architect, lawn care service, design-build company, landscape designer or similar and would like to get listed in our directory, please click here to see how you can greatly increase your exposure while also increasing your advertising ROI...
Please feel free to browse other counties within this state at your convenience and thank you for making Landscapers Direct a part of your search for Calumet County landscapers and landscaping contractors.
In our directory, the Calumet County landscaping contractors
and landscape gardeners
are broken down into two categories:
- Residential Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
and the following types of companies we list will give you FREE landscaping quotes:
- Calumet County landscaping contractors
- Calumet County landscape businesses
- Calumet County landscaping companies
- Calumet County landscape services
- Calumet County landscapers
- Calumet County lawn care services
- residential landscape contractors Calumet County
- residential landscaping businesses Calumet County
- residential landscape companies Calumet County
- residential landscaping services Calumet County
- residential lawn care companies Calumet County
- residential landscapers Calumet County
- landscape architects Calumet County
- landscape company Calumet County
- landscape designers Calumet County
- commercial landscaping contractors Calumet County
- commercial landscape businesses Calumet County
- commercial lawn maintenance companies Calumet County
- commercial landscaping companies Calumet County
- commercial landscape services Calumet County
- commercial landscapers Calumet County
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these types of establishments.
Each service listed for either residential landscaping or commercial landscaping normally provide at least one of the following services: General yard maintenance and/or Landscape Design and/or Landscape Installation. Landscape Design, Landscape Installation are sometimes referred to as "Design-Build" or hardscape, softscape landscaping.
Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Tips & Articles
Award Winning Aromatic Plants
I recently was involved in the exhibition of a show garden at the 2006 Garden Heaven exhibition. I worked along with Terra Garden Ireland based in Claregalway on the bronze medal winning Malaysian themed garden Neo Nusantara. The garden combined wood, stone, earth and planting with two unique water features. The design aimed to appease and rejuvenate the five senses...
How to Remove a Tree Stump
Just hook a rope to it, tie it to your bumper, and off you go...right? Wrong! Depending on the size of the job and how well the stump has been loosened, you could wreck an axle, cut up your lawn or pull off a bumper. Unless you're talking a sequoia, stump removal is usually a pretty simple process. First, consider the size of what you want removed. Is it a bush, small tree, or large tree? In most cases, you can handle everything but a truly large tree, with just a spade, a lawn bar, and some elbow grease...
Grow Your Own Birdhouse
Bottle gourds (Lagenaria siceraria) are easy to grow on fences or trellises, and once dried they make an ideal home for purple martins, swallows, chickadees and wrens. Although gourds can be grown in hills as you would grow squash and pumpkin, gourds that are left lying on the ground will flatten on one side and may be susceptible to rot. If you prefer to grow them in hills, provide several inches of hay as a mulch to keep the gourds off the ground...